The sale of all products offered in the on-line shop www.agriolea.it (hereinafter referred to as "agriolea.it") are governed by these General Conditions of Sale.
- All products on the website www.agriolea.it are sold directly by Azienda Agricola Agriolea di Massimo Iaia, with registered office in Ostuni (Br), Contrada Montelamorte, s.n., VAT number 01736720747.
- This e-commerce activity is aimed exclusively at end users who are "consumers" according to the law in force and the regulations on electronic commerce.
- The General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission, acceptance, shipment, purchase methods and the right of withdrawal of purchase orders for products on the site www.agriolea.it, between users of the Site and Agriolea, while they do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by different subjects that are present on the Site through hypertext links, links or banners.
- The General Conditions of Sale are periodically modified by agriolea.it based on the development of its business and the market, as well as in compliance with any updates and legislative changes. Each update and modification will be regularly published on the Site and immediately effective from the date of publication.
- Any other information can be requested directly from agriolea.it, by writing an e-mail to the e-mail address: info [at] agriolea.it, or by calling +39 0831 011691
The sales contract
- To purchase one or more products offered on the Site, it is necessary to fill in the order form in electronic format and send it to agriolea.it via e-mail following the relative instructions.
- The order form contains a summary of the main commercial conditions, including the price, the means of payment and the delivery methods, as well as information on the main characteristics of the product ordered and a reference to the General Conditions of Sale.
- The sales contract is to be considered concluded when agriolea.it receives your order form via e-mail, verifies the correctness of the data and sends you a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information already contained in the order form. Once the contract is concluded, agriolea.it will process your purchase order.
- Once the contract is concluded, agriolea.it will process your purchase order.
- Before transmitting the purchase order, agriolea.it will ask you to correct any data entry errors, to carefully read the General Conditions of Sale, including the right of withdrawal, to print a copy and to store or reproduce a copy for Its personal uses.
- agriolea.it may refuse or in any case not process purchase orders that are incomplete or incorrect, or in case of unavailability of the products or orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency, in such cases informing you by e-mail that the the contract is not concluded and your purchase order will not be processed, specifying the reasons and possibly suggesting a possible solution.
- If any of the products presented on the Site are no longer available or on sale at the time the order form is sent, it will be the responsibility of agriolea.it to promptly notify you of any unavailability starting from the day following the transmission of the order of the products ordered. In the event that you have already submitted the order form and paid the price, agriolea.it will first of all suggest you one or more possible alternatives of commercial value equal to or greater than the order that can satisfy you, otherwise it will refund than you already anticipated.
- By sending the order form by e-mail, you declare that you know and unconditionally accept the General Conditions of Sale agriolea.it and undertake to observe them in all relations with agriolea.it. In the event that you do not agree and / or do not intend to accept, even partially, the terms set out in the General Conditions of Sale, we invite you not to submit the order form for the purchase.
- By submitting the order form, you also confirm that you know the additional information contained on the Site, including any references via links.
- All public prices and the cost of transport are shown separately in the order form and in the receipt;
- the published prices and offers may vary from year to format, for this reason agriolea.it reserves the right to make changes without prior notice;
- in the event that a price has been published by mistake in an incorrect way, agriolea.it reserves the right to renounce the sale;
- prices are subject to updates, so we always invite you to check the final sale price before submitting the relevant order form.
- The payment methods are indicated in the order form;
- the price for the purchase of products includes shipping costs (visible separately) and will be charged to your current account at the time of shipment of the purchased products, as indicated in the order form;
- the preferred payment method is by Pay Pal and Bank Transfer;
- all financial information necessary for the transaction will never be used by agriolea.it except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue the related refunds in your favor in the event of any product returns, following the exercise of your right of withdrawal, or if it is necessary to prevent or report to the police the commission of fraud on the Site.
Shipping and delivery of products
- The shipment will always be accounted for with a regular receipt, and unless otherwise indicated by the customer, it will be made available online on your personal order page "My Orders"
- agriolea.it uses, for deliveries, packaging patented and certified by the best national and international couriers (BARTOLINI, GLS, TNT and others), with which it delivers the ordered products to the address indicated by you in the purchase procedure and who assume full responsibility for the delivery from taking charge at our company, until delivery to the address indicated by you.
For the execution of the delivery the following data are essential:
- billing data, i.e. name and billing address, tax data, e-mail address;
- delivery data, i.e. name and delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- In the case of goods deemed defective, we first ask you to inform us by e-mail to the e-mail address: info [at] agriolea.it, so that we can immediately identify any problem and find a solution together with you;
- the defective goods can be returned by you to agriolea.it in their original packaging within 10 days of delivery, the shipping and packaging costs for the return of the shipment are at your expense while the defective goods will be replaced and sent back to you at your expense. of agriolea.it or refunded, if out of stock;
- should you decide to make use of your right of withdrawal, agriolea.it has the right not to accept the return of products that have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or that have been damaged or partially consumed;
- if you receive packages visibly damaged by the courier, broken or stained by the leakage of liquids from any broken bottles, please reject the shipment to the sender and we will take care of the return and restoration of the shipment;
- if the shipment is made up of several packages and not all of them are damaged, please reject the damaged package to the sender by signing the courier's bill "With Reserve" and agriolea.it will return the damaged package and replace it;
- if the product to be replaced is out of stock, we will contact you directly for a possible replacement or credit of the residual value. Any shipping costs for the return of the damaged package to the sender and the return of the new one are charged to agriolea.it;
- delivery typically takes place on weekdays, in two to four working days from the date of placing the order on the Site with relative payment via PayPal;
- in the case of payment by bank transfer, the delivery will take place with the same timing, but starting from the date of confirmation of the transfer of funds;
- for any information or notification relating to the shipment of your orders, you can contact our Customer Service directly by e-mail at the e-mail address: info [at] agriolea.it.
Information on the right of withdrawal
- According to the provisions of Legislative Decree 206/05, you have the right to withdraw from the product purchase contract, without any penalty, within 10 working days of receipt of the goods and upon written communication to be sent to agriolea.it, using the procedure return management. On the other hand, it is not possible to change the single bottle of wine, the selection or the chosen product with another, without additional costs. Our customer service is always at your disposal to try to solve any of your needs related to your order, so please get in direct contact with agriolea.it via e-mail at the e-mail address: info [at] agriolea.it.
- In the communication, you must indicate the product or products for which you intend to exercise the right of withdrawal, the order number and the date of the order, the receipt number, your bank details (IBAN code). Once the communication has been made, you will be asked to wait for a reply from our Customer Service authorizing the return.
- You can then return the goods by delivering them to the courier for shipment within ten (10) working days from when you received the products, as long as they are intact, in the manner and within the agreed terms, except for your possible renunciation of the return of said products.
- The only expenses that will have to be incurred are those of returning the purchased products, in accordance with art. 5, paragraph 6, Legislative Decree n. 185 of 22/05/1999.
- The right of withdrawal, in addition to compliance with the terms and methods described above, is understood to be exercised correctly if the following conditions are fully respected:
- the purchased products must be substantially intact;
- the products must be returned in their original packaging;
- the returned products must be sent in a single shipment and agriolea.it reserves the right not to accept bottles or products of the same order, returned and shipped at different times;
- the costs of returning the goods will be at your expense, including liability in case of loss or damage to the products
- the products arrived in the warehouse will be examined to assess any damage or tampering (the substantial integrity of the returned goods is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal). We recommend maximum attention in preparing the package;
- the products must not have been used or damaged.
- The right of withdrawal is reserved only to natural persons, previously defined as "consumers", therefore any purchases made by retailers or by subjects who in any capacity purchase for resale remain excluded.
- The return form must be correctly completed and sent to agriolea.it within ten (10) working days of receipt of the products.
- If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised following the methods and terms indicated, agriolea.it will reimburse any sums already collected for products purchased directly from the Site which will be reimbursed as soon as possible and, in any case, within thirty (30) days from the date on which agriolea.it became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal.
- The refund procedure will be activated once the correct execution of the terms and conditions indicated above has been verified.
- If the terms and procedures for exercising the right of withdrawal have not been respected, you will not be entitled to a refund of the amounts already paid to agriolea.it or to the issuance of the requested credit.
- In any case, it will always be possible to obtain, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to agriolea.it.
- Otherwise, agriolea.it can keep the products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.
Applicable law and settlement of disputes
- The General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by the legislative decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, on the consumer code, with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and the legislative decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 on some aspects concerning electronic commerce.
- The sale of products and / or services takes place in the territory of the Italian State and is subject to the laws in force in the Italian Republic. The competent court for the resolution of any dispute will be that provided for by the Italian legislation in force at the time of the conclusion of the contract.