On 25 May 2018, the new regulation in the European Union, called the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 ("GDPR"), comes into force. The Regulation provides strict and specific guidelines on how personal data is collected and managed. This also applies to companies and people who reside outside the European Union but collect data from EU citizens.
What personal data we collect
When you use our services, you accept that our company collects some of your personal data. We process two types of data, personal data provided by the user for the use of our services and technical data that we automatically collect to improve the service we give you.
Data provided by the user
When you use our Site and our services we may collect the following data about you:
- name and surname;
- mailing address;
- email address;
- IP address;
- telephone number;
- order history and number of transactions;
- history of your visits and your browsing on the Site.
The above data can be collected at different times:
- when you create your account on the Site or log into your Account;
- when you place your orders;
- while browsing the Site;
- when you contact our customer service.
If you provide personal data of third parties, such as those of your family or friends, you must be sure that these subjects have been adequately informed and have consented to its processing in the manner described in this statement. We keep this data only for the purpose of providing the requested service and we do not disclose this data to third parties.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller of the data collected through this Site is Azienda Agricola Agriolea di Iaia Massimo, with registered office in Contrada Montelamorte, sn - 72017 Ostuni (BR), VAT no. 01736720747, it decides independently on the purposes and methods of processing, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Data collected automatically
For the data collected using cookies or similar technologies, please visit the Cookie Information section.
How and why we process your personal data
The processing of personal data is carried out with mainly electronic and telematic methods by AGRIOLEA and by other subjects who, appropriately selected in terms of reliability and competence, carry out operations instrumental to the pursuit of the purposes strictly connected to the use of the Website, its services and '' purchase of products through the Website.
In general, the data is processed for the provision of the following services available by accessing our Site:
- registration on the Site, to use the related services;
- adherence to specific and additional services, such as our newsletter and other similar information services on our activity, the creation of your Favorites List and the sharing of its contents, the invitation to your friends to join AGRIOLEA, make yourself known by other users by sending us your photo and your comments;
- choice of products, fulfillment of orders and related activities;
- management of your requests: technical, commercial, on the progress of your orders and requests for information in a broad sense.
In the processing of data that can, directly or indirectly, identify your person, we try to respect a principle of strict necessity.
For this reason we have configured the Site in such a way that the use of your personal data is reduced to a minimum: therefore, the processing of your data is excluded when the purposes pursued in individual cases can be achieved through the use of anonymous data ( such as, for example, in market research aimed at improving services) or through other methods that allow the data subject to be identified only in case of need or at the request of the authorities and police forces (such as, for example, for data relating to traffic and your stay on the Website or your IP address).
In some cases, as expressly indicated in the information, your data will be subjected - with your express consent - to processing aimed at creating profiles based on your preferences and purchases. This is intended to send you information targeted to your needs and interests.
Your data will be disclosed to third parties only with your express consent, except in cases where the communicationis required by law or is necessary for purposes provided for by law for the pursuit of which the consent of the interested party is not required; in such cases, the data may be made available to third parties who will process them independently and solely for the aforementioned purposes.
Any processing purpose other than the specific one for which you have provided your personal data will be highlighted in the information and will be pursued by AGRIOLEA only after obtaining your express consent (what happens, for example, customer profiling activities based on preferences and purchasing habits).
There are, however, treatments for which the law provides for the exclusion of consent: for example, we inform you that AGRIOLEA can process your personal data without obtaining your consent when this is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or when it is necessary to execute the obligations assumed contractually towards you (as in the case in which you have purchased products or have requested to use specific services through our Site).
Finally, we inform you that your personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries other than those belonging to the European Union that do not ensure adequate levels of protection for individuals. If this is necessary to provide you with services or to conclude a contract with AGRIOLEA for the purchase of products, we assure you that the transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure an adequate level of protection will be carried out only after the conclusion between AGRIOLEA and said subjects of specific contracts in accordance with the law and applicable regulations.
It may happen that AGRIOLEA finds itself processing personal data of third parties communicated directly by its users to AGRIOLEA, for example in the event that the user has purchased a product to be delivered to a friend or when the subject who pays the price for the purchase of the product is different from the person to whom the product is intended, or even when the user intends to report to a friend a service from agriolea.it or the offer for sale of a particular product.
We inform you that the consent of these persons is not necessary when the data of this subject are communicated to AGRIOLEA for the conclusion of the contract, with AGRIOLEA, in favor of the third party.
AGRIOLEA reserves the right to delete accounts and all related data in the event that illicit content is detected, damaging the image of AGRIOLEA and / or its products or third parties, or in any case offensive content or content that promotes illegal or defamatory activities, pornographic, inciting violence, promoting discrimination based on race, sex, religion and sexual orientation.
Optional or mandatory nature of providing data
The provision to AGRIOLEA of your personal data that are requested on the various collection occasions may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the specific information, or optional. The mandatory or optional nature of the provision is specified from time to time, with reference to the individual information requested, at the time of the individual data collection, by adding a specific character (*) to the mandatory information.
Any refusal to communicate to AGRIOLEA some of your data marked as mandatory makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the specific collection: such refusal could, for example, make it impossible for AGRIOLEA to execute the contract for the purchase of products on agriolea.it.
The conferment to AGRIOLEA of further data, other than those marked as essential, is optional and does not entail any consequence in order to pursue the main purpose of the collection (for example, depending on the case, the use of the Website and its services or the purchase of products and wine selections).
Retention of your data
We will not keep your information for any longer than we think is necessary.
The information we collect will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described in the "How and why we process your personal data" section above, in line with our legitimate interest in the processing or for a period specifically required by regulations or laws applicable such as retaining information for regulatory reporting purposes.
When determining the relevant retention periods, we will consider factors such as:
- our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved;
- legal obligations under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
- limitation period under applicable law;
- (potential) disputes;
- guidelines issued by the competent data protection authorities.
Otherwise, we securely delete your information where we no longer need it for the purposes under consideration.
Disclosure of your information
The information we collect about you will be transferred to and stored on our servers located within the EU. We pay close attention to and are transparent about who we generally share your information with.
We share your information with third party service providers. The types of third party service providers with whom we share your information include:
- Payment providers (including online payment providers and fraud detection service providers): In order to provide the services to us, for example when they process information such as credit card payments for us, provide support services to you or carry out anti fraud for us;
- IT service providers (including cloud service providers): for the purposes of analysis, data retention and mail marketing (eg MailChimp).
We may also share your information:
- if we have an obligation to disclose or share your information in order to comply (and/or in the event that we believe we are subject to an obligation to comply) with any legal obligation or regulatory requirement. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations in order to prevent and protect against fraud;
- in order to perform our contractual obligations to you and any other agreements;
- to protect the rights of AGRIOLEA, customers or others, including the purpose of preventing fraud;
- with those third parties that we reasonably deem necessary to detect or prevent crimes, for example the police force.
You always have the right to obtain from AGRIOLEA confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
Furthermore, you always have the right to obtain from AGRIOLEA:
- updating, rectification, integration of your personal data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points 1 and 2 have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
However, you have the right to object in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct marketing material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You can freely and at any time exercise your rights, by sending a request to the email address email@example.com, to which we will promptly reply.
To ensure that your personal data is always accurate, up-to-date, relevant and complete, please notify us of any changes that have occurred at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- process the data exclusively for the purposes and in the manner illustrated in the information presented at the time of their collection;
- use the data for purposes other than those for which the data have been specifically released only where the user's express consent is present;
- make the data available to third-party companies only for purposes that are instrumental in providing the requested service and in the context of an appointment as data processor; do not communicate data, assign or transfer them to third parties for their own processing without users having been informed in advance and have granted their consent;
- respond to requests for cancellation, modification, integration of the data provided, opposition to the processing of data for the purpose of sending commercial and advertising information;
- ensure correct and lawful management of data, safeguarding the privacy of users, as well as applying appropriate security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data provided.
Our Site uses automatic data collection systems not directly issued by the user, such as cookies. The cookie is a device that is transmitted to the user's hard disk; it does not contain comprehensible information but allows the user to be associated with the personal information he has released on the Site. The cookies are placed on our server and nobody can access the information contained on it.
Only AGRIOLEA processes the information collected through cookies and only in anonymous and aggregate form to optimize its services and its Site in relation to the specific needs and preferences of its users.
We have prepared cookies, for example, with regard to the functions of browsing the catalog, the online purchase of products and the provision of AGRIOLEA services.
The Internet browser allows you to delete cookies after each session. The Internet browser contains instructions on how to operate these cancellation procedures. Consult it.
However AGRIOLEA cannot guarantee its users that the measures adopted for the security of the Site and the transmission of data and information on the Site limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data by devices pertaining to the user: we recommend that you make sure that your computer is equipped with adequate software for the protection of data transmission on the network, both inbound and outbound (such as updated antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has taken suitable measures for the security of data transmission over the network (such as firewalls and spam filters).
Links to other websites
If you wish to receive more information on how AGRIOLEA processes your personal data, please write an email to email@example.com. To know your rights and be always updated on the legislation on the protection of persons with respect to the processing of personal data, we recommend that you visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at the address http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
Last updated: September 15, 2020